White Hat SEO – The best way to do Search Engine Optimization
Posted by Admin | Filed under SEO
If you have a website with great content and design but your website traffic is not good than you may need to tweak your website for offline Search Engine Optimization and online Search Engine Optimization. But the problem is that many people choose the wrong way which may produce great results in short time but eventually you end up wasting your time and money. So today I discuss about White hat SEO and how to do that so you may not waste your time and money. This process is very lengthy and takes great amount of time and money but eventually it produce positive results. Here are the few steps you should follow.
1. Always submit new articles to high rank articles website like ezinearticles.com etc.
2. Make good habit of leaving quality comments on other blog related to your website niche.
3. You should also use social network articles website like squidoo.com and hubpages.com.
4. Write as guest author on other blog and leave link back to your website.
5. High page rank and reputable directories like Yahoo Directory and Dmoz.com are also very good in the eyes of search engines.
6. Make a custom unique theme and give it free to your blog users. Also place your website link into it.
7. You can also begin an affiliate program which end up many link backs to your website.