[Trick] Change Windows 7 Windows Experience Index Score to (Max) 7.9
I have seen many new laptops and newer desktop machines with relatively lower Windows Experience Index score. The average Windows Experience Index score for normal computer is something like 3.0 to 4.0(out of 7.9) which i think is very low. Computer systems grow over the years and now we have some of the fastest machine’s available in the market and in our homes. One cannot understand why Windows is still showing low Windows Experience Index score for newer systems. Most of the time its your system Desktop Performance for Windows Aero which let your Score down. So you have two choices to increase your windows 7 Windows Experience Index Score. One is that you upgrade your computer with proper things and other is via Windows Trick.
When building a new computer many people try to install the latest and heaviest processor in order to make there system fast. But its not only processor that make your computer perform fast. You also have to match the Motherboard and Ram bus speed with your Processor in order to perform your processor at its full potential. Another thing which most people forgot is buying Graphics card for there system. Its very essential if you want your computer to perform at its full speed that you install latest graphics card.
How to Change Windows 7 Windows Experience Index Score:
1. Open MY Computer from your Desktop or from Start Menu and locate the following directory. C:/Windows/Performance/WinSAT/DataStore
2. You should see many files including “Formal.Assessment (Initial).WinSAT”. Just open this file via Notepad and find the term <SystemScore>.
3. You should see some numeric value after the tag. Change this numeric value to something you like(7.2 etc) and save the file.
4. Now close the directory and return to your Windows Desktop.
5. Press Windows Key + Pause/Break key in order to see the result.