We have already write an article that how you can buy Alertpay webhosting in Pakistan and if you have buy a new Domain and webhosting than you might be thinking of should i start with website or blog. Unlike Free Blogging platforms like Blogger.com and WordPress.com where you just film the form and ready to go, if you plan to go with blogging you have to manually install WordPress software on your blog. WordPress is a Free software which can make your blog attractive and priceless. It has thousands of plugins and over 25 million users across the world. But if you plan to go with website than either you have to search and download Free CSS Template from Google or make you own website in HTML or PHP.
Installing WordPress on your website may take time but eventually it will save your time and you just have to write articles without having to worry about code. Many people can’t decide what they need, blog or website. Its very simple to choose. If you have a product and want to promote it than website is best option for you but if you want to share your experiences, thoughts and feelings than blog is best option for you. Also if you want to update your website daily than blog is the best option because you don’t have to make changes in the code and worry about templates design etc. Just write and article and post it into your website via WordPress.
Famous WordPress Installation in just 10 Steps:
1. First you need to download the latest WordPress software(3MB in size) from there website WordPress.org and unzip the file with the help of WinZip.
2. Now you should have access to your web host server and if you don’t than ask you web-hosting provider to give you the full details like FTP address, your website Username/Password, Database name and Hostname.
3. Now Rename the file which is located in the WordPress directory wp-config-sample to wp-config and save the file.
4. Now you have to change all information in wp-config file like Database name, your website Username/Password and Hostname (hostname will usually be localhost) you get from your webhosting provider. After that Save the file and close it.
5. Download and Install FTP client File-Zilla which is very easy to use. Now enter your website FTP URL, Username and password and click Quick Connect button.
6. After connecting to your website just browse to your website main directory and upload all the files you have extracted from WordPress Zip file. After successful upload close the File-Zilla client.
7. Now open your web-browser and type address http://example.com/wp-admin/install.php where example.com is your website address.
8. If all goes right you should see a congratulation message by WordPress, other wise if there is a problem with wp-config file it may ask you to again enter your correct Database name, your website Username/Password and Hostname.
9. On next screen it will tell your WordPress login information like Username and Password. Carefully right this information as this will not going to display again.
10. Last but not least login into your WordPress account by simply entering URL http://example.com/wp-admin/ into your web-browser and give login information provided before. Remember change your password immediately after login.