Earn Money Online in Pakistan without Investment

If you want to Earn money online in Pakistan without Investment than I have a few options for you through which you can generate some basic income as well as handsome amount of money too if you use your brain wisely. There are few hardly in between all this like Payment processors, Lack of advertisements in Pakistan and on top of that fraud schemes which really disappoint people who want to like better life. But like all other fields of this world you need some time and brain in order to succeed.

So I want to tell you only those programs which are free so there is no involvement involved which means zero risk. Also one thing you should keep in mind that PayPal is still not officially supporting Pakistan so you have to get it with some alternate method mention below. It will take some time but trust me it will pay you the results you want.

earn money in pakistan free

Free Online Jobs in Pakistan

There are lots of websites where you can get free online jobs in Pakistan but finding these sites is very difficult so I have created another site for you where all these websites are collected for you so that you can easily find and join programs. All websites are legit and paying so you can join without any fear.

Free Online Jobs in Pakistan

Data Entry Jobs in Pakistan

For online data entry jobs in Pakistan and offline data entry jobs in Pakistan please visit the website mention below.

Apply now for Data Entry Jobs

Make Money with Neobux Ultimate Guide

Another great website which many people underestimate is Neobux and with some brain usage and patience any one can earn 30-35 USD daily but of course it needs some planning to do. Here are the two websites where you can find the Neobux Ultimate Guide both in English and Urdu language.

Neobux Ultimate Guide (English)

Neobux Ultimate Guide (Urdu)

Payment Processors

First of all you need payments processors in order to get money from these websites like you have ordinary bank account here in Pakistan. Most famous online payments processors are PayPal and Payza. So first open your accounts from links mention below.

Payza

Paypal in Pakistan

229 Responses to “Earn Money Online in Pakistan without Investment”

1. mkabbas says:

yes. now i have come to know that earning by internet is very easy for everyone if it is not fake. sometimes a man is unable to go foraway from home that is why it is easy for a man like me. i am realy happy.

2. Amit says:

That’s good for Pakistani bloggers and those who wants to earn money online

3. SULTANA says:

Dear sir
    I am BCA graduate seeking online job without investment .please send me detail in my id

Regards
    SULTANA

4. Muhammad Jan Sher Khan says:

I am working in a system which is also started without any investment.
    And it is very easy. You do not need to work hard. For more you can contact me on Skype: mr.jsk1 . Its just receiving 5 sms daily on your phone. Receiving them and earning money.
    Skype: mr.jsk1

5. Malik says:

Any Person, who earned from upper mentioned sites???

• Umer hayat says:

Mohsin bhai i have join Gigbucks quite a while now but haven’t receive any offer yet. How can i get offer and earn more money.

Umer it all depends on your skills and how you manage your campaigns. My suggestion for you is to first create some unique idea and than sell it at very cheap price. After that you earn some money don’t withdraw money but invest this money and make your campaign featured so that more people will see you task and hence more jobs.

6. nazia says:

i am also interested iin online earning….i am a member of microworkers..waiting for the results

7. waleed says:

The Best website to earn money online is http://www.moneybuxx.blogspot.com which provide various options to earn money online, its very easy and FREE! Just do some efforts and will be a rich person.

• uzmasamad says:

hello waleed ,
      r u working on this site is this reall ?
      bcz i’m searching thousand of sides but there is no reply and don’t kknow how can i start it and ye free hia ?
      plz reply me on my email
      thanks

8. Biljanai guga says:

Very easy money free or invest.

Yes its very easy to earn money with these methods.

• Adeel says:

mohsin can you please tell me in detail how to make money online ?

Adeel the best way to earn money online is via blogging. I know its not hard work and require some money and time but eventually you will earn more from blogging as compare to other methods.

• Lateef says:

Very easy websites but earning is very low, also i request my pin code at microworkers website but still not received it. Please tell me how many days it take to reach in Pakistan.

• Khalid Abbasi says:

I want to start work online but i don’t have any computer. I use internet on netcafe. Please tell me when they will send money to me.

9. Abdullah says:

Visit http://www.adf.ly/?id=708043 and sign in to start making online money. The site pays you for url shortening and sharing those links among your friends. You can earn alot if you have blogs´╗┐ and websites.

10. Abdul Atif says:

Sir
    Mein bhi tayar hu online data entry job ke liye please mujhe details batain kam kese hoga.

11. Agarwal says:

Fabulous post. I think all the website mention here are legit and paying.

12. Saleem rana says:

Thanks Mohsin bahi for this awesome information. I have now started working on these websites and hope that they will pay me also.

13. abid khan says:

i need aonline job.
    o3135540505

14. smavia says:

i am a student and i wanna online job.

15. Dilawar says:

Dear Sir,
    Tell me easy way of online money

16. Shakeel says:

100% free sign up and make money 6$ per view ad
    You can earn more money Referral your friend.

17. jahanzeb haroon says:

dear mohsin

i am doing job in private company but not getting well income can you please help me so i can improve my income. jahanzebharoon79@hotmail.com awaiting you reply

Jahanzeb many people ask me this question but i thing i tell you is that earning money online is not that easy as it sounds. You have to be very serious and hardworking in order to out out money from internet. Blogging is a way which is getting more and more popular in Pakistan and other countries and prove to be long term and high paying profession.

18. Nazim khan says:

I was using Fiverr before i read your article and found these amazing websites. I found Gigbucks lot more profitable than Fiverr and i am very happy with it.

19. syed wajid shah says:

Mohsin ALi Waheed R u Owner at the this site to give me your information E-mail, Cell No. I contact you i want online job My E-mail wajid_gilani@yahoo.com

20. abidasagi says:

If a pakistani will make a blog,how will he get its payment?paypal is not in pakistan.Is it possible to get its payment without credit card.Plz tell me

Yes there are many other ways like Western Union, Check, Prepaid Visa Master card and Alertpay via which you can receive payment in Pakistan.

21. abidasagi says:

Thank you mohsin bhai to give me this useful information

22. Ajay says:

Try this new internet marketing business. Watch this if interested then contact me to join…..
    check this out………….

for more info
    azharwaris@hotmail.com

23. khalid says:

i live in islamabad, i am un employed . i like to know where can find free web host and web carrier with unlimited bands and space with no add for free for getting add from google adsense.
    my e-mail khalidkelley@gmail.com
    more over which site is good which you mention at your site make money with out investment . do they really pay money”?

Khalid if you want to create your own blog than i recommend you Blog.com which is free and very easy to setup.

The websites mention above are all working and paying. Its totally up to you how you earn money with these websites. What skills you have and how you promote your campaigns.

24. Binish says:

please this is my 2nd request i m doing a work at microworkers but some jobs i cannot do it is difficult for me please how can i do more jobs,
    my minute account has band way i don’t know please guide me i want make a new account at minute worker but my ip adders have company so what should i do.

You have not mention why your Minuteworkers account has being banned. If you have open multiple accounts from your home than its the violation of their terms and conditions and you have to either email their staff or create a new account with account different details.

• Dr.ayesha says:

hi..
      I have some gud sites for free earning for students.
      If u want details you can SMS with your name and Email address.
      thanks.
      ayesha0257@yahoo.com

25. sohail says:

Hi Mohsin I have worked with cyberonlinejobs but i was chaeted by them, i wast my money and 5 months, second my adsens account was disabled before a year ago can i re insert adsense on my same blog, I have seen many of sites has re insert adsense after disabled.

26. prince2k2 says:

only the odesk.com is best site to earn online with you are work with 100% pediment proof go and work there and earn if you have skill and be safe from scams.

Prince you have recommended a wonderful website but keep in mind that not all people have highly computer skills like programming, web-designing or networking skills so how can they earn from oDesk.com.

Secondly the above mention websites are not scam and 100% paying. These websites have little jobs which everyone can do easily.

27. sohail says:

Hi Mohsin, i am earning 5 or 15 cent by referring other to minuteworkers.com tell me a web site that pay more for referring other, because i have many resources to referring other.

28. sohail says:

Thank u, But i am talking Referring for online jobs like data entry ad posting and other.

Sorry sohail i have no clue for these kinds of jobs.

• shahzad khan says:

Dear Sir,

I work at home to ad posting and sell the gold of mother but frachise is farad with me i perchase a pakeg so i dishort and have a big loss please help me and send me deta enty jobs free of cast and please true gide line me what can i do and also send me remove dublication if you dont mind please send me detail on my email address shahzadsaeeds9@gmail.com

29. shahzad khan says:

Sir,

mujy zeyada english to nhe ati laken typing fast ha me bhot ghrib ho mujy miss gide kiya logo ne or mera bhot nuksan ho geya me shadi shoda ho me or mere bv din rat ad posting pay kam karty rahy laken earn24/7org ne sub ads dublication me nekal di mails ki koe responce nhe deya ab me dsl k charges b nhe pay kar sakta or mere 5 bhan bhi ha bas suba me 4bajy Hiace pay as a driver jata ho or 4pm waps ata ho laken expence pory nhe hotay please mere help kare ap ko khuda khush rahky ap mere email pay typing or ad posting ka treka ya side sent kare taky me read kar k apna time save kar k kam kar sako thanks

30. shahzaib says:

hi Mohsin kya ap mjy recomend kr skty hain k kis site sy thk earn hn gy aur ksy aur bloding wala kya chakr ha…plz in detalz thank u

31. awais says:

Please sir mujhey bataeen key in websites see payment kesy milti hey.

32. maira asghar says:

im maira from pakistan.my field is related to IT. i want to do workonline but i dnt know abt online work ….i have no knowledge abt this.please help me rgards online jobs

33. faisal says:

i am interested online work at home if online work available the n plz send e-mail or msg my cell no
    best regards
    faisypac@gmail.com
    +923015133566

34. S.W.H Raja says:

Asalam u Alikum

Mayra Tamam Dostoon, Internet par Online money earn karnay k kae tarkay hain, Jin may Through Blogger, Posts, Paste, Investment, Bot Sites, Hyper Sites, Cycling ……… and more.

Internet k zareay paysa kamana asan zaror ha. Laken as k leay 2 chezain buhat zarori hain.\

1- Mustakil Mizaji
    2- Bahtreen Logo ke Team.\\

Ya team work ya. aur my bahtreen team banara hoan.
    Jo dost shamil hona chahain rabta karayan.

sirwajidhussain@aol.com

35. shakar says:

assalam o alaikum bhai jan kia hal hen i need onlin job can you help me

36. Shoaib says:

Dear Mohsin Can u help me how i earn online I am a joblees man
    plz guide me

regards

shoaib
    03335524169

37. monwarul hoque says:

Boss.
    I am from Bangladesh. I am interested to do online form filling work. Please try to help me, SEnd me some real typing or form filling site address. Who are really pay.

38. Ali says:

Hi i am very new in this link and i want to do some online job please provide me guidance. i will b thankful to you.

39. umair abid says:

hello sir. i am very new in this link and i want to do some online job please provide me guidance. i will b thankful to you.

40. Mohsin Zubair says:

i want to start my own online business in Lahore only can u tell me what type of website i needed and how much it cost me i want to sell children garments and toys online with paymant at your door step option i have contacts with the suppliers of these thing

Mohsin you need E-commerce website with online payment support and for this you have to contact some reputable webdesign company.

41. Anwar says:

My email is: majid.afzal2903@gmail.com… can anyone tell me the courier service used by microworkers to send their pin on home address

42. Mohammad Usman says:

sir i need a job please give me a chance?
    my email is maan9565@gmail.com

43. haseeb says:

sir plz tell me how can i earn online without investment i did my graduation.send me a mail about you and this website.

44. Khalid says:

Your website is the best Pakistani earn money online resource i found on internet. Keep it up.

45. Salahuddin says:

Is it work in saudi arabia ? how i get pay for Saudi Arabia.

46. Tarlok Singh says:

Sir, i live in Pakistan and wan to earn money through INTERNET i am hard working. Kindly suggest me some websites relating to data entry like copy paste, uploading videos, photo editing without investing money on em.Your opinions have already helped me a lot thanks.

Tarlok you can find all these jobs on websites like Freelancer.com, oDesk.com and elance.com

• Tarlok Singh says:

Thanks so much sir, i am really grateful to you. It will definitely help me. God Bless you….!

47. Muhammad Safdar Malik says:

sbko choro bum phoro… hahahha it seems funny but ye bht kaam ki bat hai mere pass online job he jo interested ho call me 03142880359 sirf karachi se raabta karen aur jo kaam k bare me serious hoon..

48. habibullah.... says:

plz could u tell me how can i earn money online……is there any site pay really.i need training in this regard so, is there any teacher who teach me .plz plz plz reply and suggest best possible way…thanks

49. usama says:

I want this online job n i am in karachi plz contact me on 03122015350

50. Cherie says:

ahan nice web…useful info…great work done by Mr.Mohsin Ali Waheen. well i tried to find you contact info but could not succeed. anyway…thanks for helping Pakistanis.

51. shehla says:

sir i am gradutae n working in a well known company but i want to work online to increase my income as i want to support my family kindly tell me how can i join for data entry?

52. Noman akbar says:

Asslam o alikum hope you all are fine guys i have some earning websites which i used for a long time and got paid many times any one can check it you will definitely like them.

53. Adeel @ Psychology says:

http://www.minuteworkers.com Has gone Scam please Don’t wast your time on it. If you want real online jobs see.
    Click here for more detail

Adeel yes minuteworkers have few problem but they are not scam. They recently pay me on 20th of this month(late but atleast they pay).

54. Sohail says:

I earned by referral to minuteworkers.com 58$ but they paid me only 5 dollar now balance is zero I don’t know what happened with me. why they pay me 5$ for 58$ ?

55. atifsaeed says:

sir plz tel me about ur work and send me a video how can i do work in urdu lenguage?plz

56. moosakhan says:

sir,
    pls let me know about the paypal that how i can open a paypal account.

regard,
    moosa
    03412820561

57. farzana says:

simply wants to do work on internet.can you help me??????????

58. Mohsin Rasheed says:

Hi!
    I like your blog. I will come back to watch and learn. I have a review-site about Online marketing. It,s mostly testing different marketing guides, but maybe you find something interesting.
    Thanks

59. Kashifa Zaidi says:

Mohsin bhai Salam. please ap se aik request hai k apny is blog me http://kashifa1033.zeekrewards.com b add kr den ye online earnings ka boht acha way hai is me apko 1 rupia b invest nhi krna prta aur daily 3$ kma skty ho. iska Alexa Rank b acha hai chek kr skty hain http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/zeekrewards.com aur ap youtube pe Urdu Video dekh skty hain.
    http://kashifa1033.zeekler.com b sath sath join kren.

60. touqeer says:

hey mohsin ali i am totally free at my home and i want to earn mony.
    i wanna know about your business please guide me to join it.

61. Sajid says:

Mohsin Sir,
    Can you please tell me in detail how to make money online ?

62. aslam says:

i am happy to tell you all that i am earning now very good daily income like 10-20$ per days with 5-6 programmes…i also started from ptc and earning little as some cents..but now thanks to GOD i am earning big and now i can earn as much i want…if anyone needs help then feel free to contact me at sobi1000@gmail.com.if some one has doubts of my earnings then i can him/her from my accounts

63. Aisha says:

AoA,
    I am Kiran and i want to do online job, please guide me what method should i use for it. My cell number is 03365060937

64. jiajan says:

me a gradute studnt i wana do online job

65. sherbaz says:

hey guys .
    visit http://huntformoney.webs.com/ . you can get some useful information there

66. Aftab says:

dear Mohsin i regularly visit ur site and benefit frm ur valuable guidance
    u mentiond that the best way earning online is blogging plz tell me how can v earn through blogging as adsense have strike rulse for pakistanis and other ppc programs earning is very low, moreover what are the websites which pay through westoren union. ur expert suggestions are awaited. Regards

Aftab you are right that its very hard to earn money via adsense but if you have no skill like programming, web designing, Logo designing etc than the only way to earn is blogging.

67. hassan says:

Hy….i have life time earnings program……u can contact me

68. yarjani says:

Ok thanks

69. Sajjad says:

I want to do work Online from internet. What can i do first open my bank account then join websites? what is the first step for me to start this work.

Sajjad you need local and international bank account in order to start work online. You can open your account in any local bank while Payza.com is international payment processor.

70. Mohsin says:

wants to make money online at home

71. Raheel @ smartestworks says:

Most people don’t earn money online and it has nothing to do with scams most of the time but this time you have found the real way

72. nadia says:

sir,i want a job in captcha entry work without investment plz contact on my mail plz sir i need this job

73. nadia says:

i need job plz

74. Muhammad Abdul Rahim says:

in a five minutes work u can earn a lot of money. 10$ 100$ or more.

75. Shahid says:

Can you kindly let me know and guide as how I can earn online I am new user and wish to earn through a simple method. please email ma shakiradpost@gmail.com

76. Sirok Ja says:

I guess for bangladesh, India and Pakistani users, these two websites work as its working for me http://www.fastmoneyearn.com and http://www.moneyoverclick.com , They offer bank transfer too, they doesn’t pay as they say but they I get 400 some time 500 USD from them.

77. Hi friends try this blog I hope you will got interesting information here

78. Rameez says:

Nothing works, i tried it. Complete waste of time! If you want to work then rmail me at rameez.ahmed@live.com

79. syed shan says:

brother i m interested, is there any kind of typing job bcz i m good in typing. please send me all detail.

80. Waqas arshad says:

Sir
    i want to work online. i have skills in office and adobe photo shop and i can also make websites design. kindly help me i university student and need job

81. anwar says:

salam all
    Good work mohsin brother I got info about epyza prepaid card on other page
    i am really speachless BUT I WANNA SHARE U SOMETHING THAT THERE more than 7 hundred million sites on web , so before join any online website specially WORK ONLINE so check it at http://www.alexa.com
    ALEXA is web info campeny’
    hope this help u

82. M.usama says:

Sir, Please send me detiles on my i d usama903@yahoo.com

83. Sara Malik says:

I have just joined Gigbucks.com after siting your web site, but i can not understand how will i get work as it is first experience. Kindly guide me in this process.

84. hassan says:

pl send me details

85. Mohsin Ali Waheed says:

Kamran first of all you need a top level domain otherwise people will not take you seriously. Second thing is that your blog design is good but your articles are too short. Try to write long articles and atleast 500 words. If you write articles more than 1000 words than Google will automatically start picking your articles and send you organic traffic.

86. Waleed says:

These all works are really dumb and garbage I’m 19 year old and earn daily 40$. If you really can’t earn daily 30$ then you are absolutely Lazy. Which work i do see on my blog http://www.millionsdollarchallenge.blogspot.com/

87. abdul ghaffar says:

I say internet khazana is very important thing for us

88. iffat says:

this is the only business so far, observed, seem to be reliable online, so if you have money , go over there, never search for any hyip,
    thanks mujahid for guidelines at http://www.uinveste.blogspot.com

89. umerfarooq says:

sir as there is indian forex forum, is there any Pakistani forum where we can post and get paid?? kindly replay.

90. irsa khan says:

Get advantage of your spare time and spend 2-3 hours on internet and get mOney By eAsy Marketing
    For info visit this blog
    irsa.khan79@gmail.com

91. umar says:

if you want to sell your LR (only in lahore), contact me , i may pay yu little more than market value, you may contact on my cell 03004612903.

92. sajjad says:

Sir Mohsin:
    i am master in Computer science and doing govt job. i want to start business with out investment or about 50,000/ investment.
    kindly guide me

Sajjad the best way to earn money online is via blogging or freelancing. If you have no skills like programming, webdesigning or logo designing than you should go for website.

93. nida says:

pls cotct me for more information for this job .my cell 03447170492 i do help you

94. chishty says:

asalam-0-alikum
    hi, mohsin i like your website…………………….i want offline data entry jobs without any investment so plz help me………….i want jobs on permanent base not as some of project like offers on freealnce and like this other website so plz help me i really want offline data entry jobs.

95. Wasim Abbas says:

Mohsin Bhai!

Aap ny bohat achhi websites batai hain, mein in par ghor karoo ga,,,,,,

Microworkers per to mein pehlay say hi kaam kar raha hoo.

In k elawa ek or kaam ha, PTC (Paid-to-Click). Is k baray mein aap ka kya khayal h?

Mein kuch time say is kaam mein dischaspi lay raha hoo, meray liya aap ki or dosray readers ki advice bohat beneficial ho gi. please apni rai say zaroor agah kijiye ga.

Mein PTC k baray mein apna ek blog bhi banany laga hoo, or ye khas tor par meray Pakistani Bhai Behno k liye ho ga, matlb k URDU zubaan mein ho ga. Is mein tamam tafseellaaat muhayya karna chahta hoo, ummeeed ha k aap meri himmat barhaain gay.

96. shazia malik says:

hey this website is very informative specially the article jobs and careers or job vacancies is very helpful for me, please guide me how to find management employment through online like ijobscity, i m very thankful for this special consideration

97. m waseem says:

sir i am intermediate i want online job without investment plz help me

98. asif says:

ASSALAM-U-ALIAKUM
    sir koi aisi job jo me ghar bhete kar sakho without investment i m a stuedent. thanks anybody rply me

99. Salman says:

Aoa i want a investment site with out any work.any one who teach me about investing plz cntct me salmanrai555@gmail.com

100. zohaib malik says:

Great work bro …keep it up

101. kami says:

m.r Mohsin Ali Waheed !
    kindly tell me about blogging in details , i have google adsense account .

102. san says:

iwant to make my web cau tell me sir how can i make that i m asking u mohsin ali waleed and also
    want to make blog

103. RAZA ABIDI says:

i want online money earning . pls help me and suggest easiest method to earn money . i live in Karachi, PAKISTAN – 0321-2020602

104. if anybody wanna know about online job, blogging then those people contct me..i could help you in this regard
    skype id
    hasnain-114

105. jems says:

Like Facebook Fan Page & Earn Money
    Per Referral $0.50
    Join Free: http://www.get2gathers.com/
    Payment Gateway: PayPal
    Minimum Withdrawal: $1

106. It is goof knowledge, but if you won’t another best earning ways and need a good earning through to internet so must open of this link then you will watch greatest earning tutorials. It’s all about true method not a fake SHARE IT
    Click here on this link

107. Raheel shah says:

a.a.o all friends i am raheel from faisalabad or meri age 24 hai or mein metric ka student hu or mein internet se earning kerna chata hu plz agar app mein ne kisi ko pta hai us site ka jo free mein join hoti ho or wo payment b kerty ho agar kisi brother ko pta hai to plz plz wo meri email per send ker day mein ne net se earning kerni hai plz help me all friends

108. asimsabir says:

EARN real 1000 usd per month by seeing advertisement click here for free registration http://www.neobux.com/m/v/?rh=687573736E61696E7361626572

109. asifashahid says:

i like ur information

110. asifashahid says:

pls every body my blog http://www.khytoon ki gupshop.blogspot.com.

111. Ahmad says:

hy i am ahmad

112. Rayhan says:

I recommend SEOClerks.com to every one, they are incredible! They just started $1000 affiliate contest on the celebration of their new look. Join them you will surely get many sales!

113. awais says:

earn money easily by visiting this link http://www.fanslave.net/ref.php?ref=826129

114. Dr.Samra aqeel says:

Hey to all…
    If any one wants to real online earnings without any cost then your can mail me with your details…Thanks