In recent times Alertpay has tighten its screws and makes difficult to verify Alertpay account. We already share an article with on how to deposit money into Alertpay account in Pakistan so we decided to create another article on Alertpay payment withdrawal. Unfortunately PayPal is not officially available in Pakistan but one can verify PayPal account in Pakistan too with some trick. Verifying Alertpay account was very easy some years ago, all you have to provide is your ID card and Bill Scan copy and your account was ready to go. After that Alertpay introduces Mobile phone verification and Check withdrawal verification but some how they are not issuing checks any more.

verify alertpay account and withdraw money
So the best option left is to verify your Alertpay account via Payoneer Prepaid Visa Master Card which you can obtain easily when you work with websites like GetAFreelancer, Guru, oDesk, RentACoder, ScriptLance, Elance, 2CheckOut and infolinks. The price of this card is $35 and it will arrive in 35 days in Pakistan. Otherwise if you have already this card in your pocket than you are ready to verify your Alertpay account in minutes. You can also get Alertpay PrePaid Debit Card in Pakistan too.

How to Verify Alertpay Account.

For this we have to add our Payoneer Prepaid Visa Master Card. Click on Add Credit Card links and you will be presented with a form. Now enter your 16 digit card number, Expiration Date and CSV/CVV number mention at the back side of your Debit card. Make sure that the address in your Alertpay account is the same mention in your Payoneer Prepaid Visa Master Card. After that click Next button Alertpay will ask for license agreement. Just check the I agree check box and click Submit button.

alertpay debit card detials

Your card should now successfully added to your account. Now you have to start verification process. For this go to verification area and select Credit card you just added. It will again ask for credit card validation and Alertpay will send a small amount in your account with verification code. Please note that this transaction takes 2 to 3 business days. This was the first phase of our account verification and now you move to the next step.

alertpay master card verification

Second Part of our Account Verification.

After you request the code it should appear in your Payoneer account with-in 3 business days. Now login into your Payoneer Prepaid Visa Master Card account and check for transaction. If the transaction has been done than copy the 4 digit verification code as mention in the picture below and save it. After copy the code logout from this account and login into your Alertpay account.

Payoneer Prepaid Visa Master Card report

Again visit the verification area in your Alertpay account and Enter the Credit Card code you just copied in the box. Click on Enter Code button and you should see a congratulations message on your screen.

alertpay enter code

How to Withdraw Money from Alertpay.

The main hurdle to withdraw money from your Alertpay account was its verification and now you have done that its easy to do that. Just Click on Withdraw link at the top of the page and select Credit card from the list. Select the amount you want to withdraw and click on Withdraw button. Pleas note that this transaction will be completed in 2 to 4 business days and charges for this mode is $5 per transaction.

29 Responses to “Verify Alertpay Account and Withdraw Money Via Payoneer Prepaid Visa Master Card”

1. Ammar Ali says:

Mohsin help me. I had added my 1 month old Credit Card I got it from Infolinks with alertpay. They said “Your credit card has been disabled with AlertPay. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.” How i can solve that issue?

Ammar your card is not activated yet. Every new card should be activated and after that you must receive one transaction in your Payoneer account. Also its necessary that you withdraw money from your account via ATM so that your card will be fully verified.

2. Rizwan Sultan says:

Hey Mohsin!!

I am using moneybooker for my online transaction but last day it blocked without any reason.Is alertpay fulfil my requirement I just only need too transfer funds from elance and other freelancing sites as you know paypal didn’t support us.So please give me suggestion about alertpay.

Rizwan Alertpay cannot handle payments from Elance and other freelancing websites. You can only try 2CheckOut or Payoneer prepaid Visa Debit Card with these websites.

3. shahzeb rasool says:

sir mohsin ali sahab main payoneer card kahan se purchase karon please just msg me on mobile then i call you sir 0321-6779277

Shahzeb you cannot purchase Payoneer prepaid Visa master card. You have to apply for accounts like Infolinks, freelancer etc and than ear some money. After that they will give you card with your name.

4. Hassan Azhar Iqbal says:

I have removed my credit card from alertpay due to a reason, I have enough money, but it gives me this error when I’m trying to register this card with my another account:

“The credit card number you provided is already registered with AlertPay. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.”

it has been more then 48 hours ago but my credit card is not removed yet from Alertpay System
    Any ideas?

& plz tell me if you now any other idea about A.P verification?????

Hassan all Alertpay members are getting this error and there is a big problem in Alertpay. They are not accepting credit cards, they have also disabled payment withdrawals via check and bank wire.

5. Mubarak Ali says:

What is payoneer card?????

Payoneer card is issued by and you can get this card if you work for freelancing websites like, or etc.

6. Sajjad Hussain says:

Sir Assalam u Alaikum,
    i have a problem in my alertpay account credit card validation, this message is appear when i was tried to validate my credit card, i know this is my mistake.

(Your account has been blocked from attempting any more credit card validation code submissions. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.)

can u handle this problem?

Sajjad Hussain your account is temporary blocked, email customer support and they will unblock it.

7. Moonis Ahmed says:

Dear Mohsin
    As you know Alertpay now Payza has stopped use of debit and credit cards for deposit and withdrawls. How can we now deposit and withdraw from Payza? Bank wire is expensive and I think is also suspended. You mentioned alertpay exchangers, can you please tell me about those exchangers in Pakistan through which I can withdraw from Payza.
    Thank you in advance.

Moonis the best way to withdraw your money from payza is their Visa Debit Card which is available in $20 only(one time fee) and after that only $1 per withdrawal which is really cheap.

8. mistral says:

Mohsin will appreciate if you help in this matter, whenever I tried to add funds in AP through my standard charter visa card, it say transaction denied by card issuer, before it was working good for adding funds in AP
    any solutions?

9. Ali Raza says:

Mohsin which bank Card is best to attache with payza in Pakistan….I Mean Standard Chartered Bank’s( sadiq card etc) Credit or debit Card or Soneri bank

10. Moonis Ahmed says:

Dear Mohsin
    Is there any way to withdraw money from Liberty Reserve. How to do it, which exchange service can we trust here in Pakistan? Kindly reply.
    Thanks again.

Sorry Moonis i haven’t try Liberty Reserve yet.

• Wasim Abbas says:

Moonis! Though I can’t guarantee this person but I think he is quiet trust-able. I share his Phone No here i.e. 03143172322. His name is Rais Zada, and lives in Lahore somewhere in Cantt Area.

His transactions are instant. Deposit cost $1=Rs99 and Withdraws depends on current rate.

I think, he is in this field for quiet a long time. He has his own website, but I forgot the domain.

Hope you get resolve this issue soon.

11. Malik Wasim says:

Salam Dear Mohsin Bro,
    I was searching a best way to Verify my Payza account. I saw your article. Nice efforts. Here is some questions…
    I have already Payoneer Debit Card but its issued by MasterCard. And when I try to Add Credit Card to Payza; as you mention in your article. Payza says; only attach VISA card. My questions is below.
    1. How can I add Debit Card in Payza’s “Add a Credit Card” section.
    2. If I can Add my Payoneer Debit Card in Payza’s Credit Card area, then Is there any problem that I have MasterCard and there is mention that you should “add a VISA to deposit by credit card”

12. faisal naseer says:

i received my payoneer today and activate it i apply by affiliate now i want to load my card i already have mcb visa debit card i saw in payoneer site to load money from credit card can i load with mcb debit card? Plz reply

13. Hafiz Muhammad Dilmeer says:

Mohsin Ali Waheed:
    Can You Give Me Your Phone Number OR Skype Id Please…
    I am Waiting For Your Answer

14. sohail says:

Mujhy ap sy ye pochna tha k ye Payoneer waly id card passport driver license maang rahy hain ab agar mai in mai sy in ko id card scan kar k upload kar loon toa baqi 2 documents na behjo toa koi msla toa nahi ho ga khali id card send kar doon toa aprove ho jaye ga kya plz reply zarur karna boss