Alertpay is Gone – Got new Name Payza

Alertpay has decided that its time to change and there new name is Payza which will be officially launched on May 14, 2012. They have promised to bring you the fastest, safest, easiest and cheapest way to send and receive money across the globe. I know lots of people are not happy with Alertpay right now and some of them are saying that Alertpay is Scam but i think that its good move by them. This is not only the change but they are saying that it will also bring some more features to the system and verification process will be easier than ever before.

alertpay is now payza

What is Payza?

Payza is the global online payment platform that specializes in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, and remittances for individuals and businesses around the world. Payza members will be able to load funds to and from their accounts via bank transfer, bank wire, credit/debit card and check, according to the specific regulations for each country.

Payza Features:

• New service offerings
  • Smartphone- & mobile phone-friendly access
  • More countries and additional currencies
  • Global bank wire loads in more currencies
  • Enhanced customer support
  • A completely redesigned and easier-to-use website
  • More e-wallet loading and withdrawing options

Lots of you may be thinking that this might effect you like what about money in your Alertpay account or if you are using their services for your business. One thing is for sure that this will not effect your account at all and the only thing will change is the name of the website.

Some people are saying that Payza will be a PayPal alternative for countries where PayPal is not available. If this happens than this will be a good news for countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Afghanistan etc.

Via PRweb

22 Responses to “Alertpay is Gone – Got new Name Payza”

1. Ahsan says:

Alertpay has some complain on money procesing system. But I think when they will shift to Payza, all problem will be solved

This is what we all are accepting from Alertpay that not only they change the name but service quality should also improve.

2. Puneet says:

It seems promising. I have heard alert pay is facing some issues. Hope it will be fixed when It will shift to payza. thanks for the information Mohsin.

Puneet only time will tell that its good or bad. I hope so that it will be PayPal alternative.

3. John Ernest says:

I was waiting for Paypal to come up with a mobile application that allows users to access their accounts and make transactions. Well, I think this is the only thing that makes Payza a bit better than Paypal. I would like to try this out in the future.

4. Shalu Sharma says:

Yes, I remember Alertpay. I cant remember using it though. Whats the point of the name change?

I think that Alertpay is now owned by some other company that’s why they have changed the name. Anyhow we need better service no matter what the name is.

5. JamesW says:

I didn’t know for this name change, heard it from you now 🙂
    Alertpay is growing slowly and behind paypal lights, maybe one day it becomes leader who knows righ?
    thanks for sharing

6. Shreejeet says:

nice article…. 🙂

7. faruq says:

is payza can transfer money to paypal?

8. Layek says:

hey mohshin

i have alertpay card and my account is unverified. can i verify it with alertpay card?

Layek why you need to verify your account when you have Alertpay card. Just use this card to withdraw money(no need to verify your account).

9. khawer says:

Hi i live in Pakistan and i have payoneer debit card with little amount and active.I have verified my paypal account through payoneer debit card.But when i try to verify my alertpay account through payoneer debit card it says one or more your credit cards is not validated to use your credit card through payza it must be validated.Does alertpay accept only credit cards and no debit cards.Is there is any solution.

Khawer for now Payza is not accepting any Cards(credit or Debit) so you have to order their own Prepaid Card in order to withdraw money.

• syed raza mehdi says:

hello admin:
        i am trying to fund my payza account with my SCB visa debit card but it continously giving error declined. whereas before 3-4 days it was doing successfully. please reply and help me resolve this problem

10. Taseer says:

they are not accepting my scb credit card. i want to transfer money somewhere through them. How do I get the money into my payza account?

Taseer i also face this same problem. Looks like they are not accepting third party cards at the moment.