Verify Payza Account in Pakistan (new 2013 easy method)

Today I just saw the video on YouTube about How to verify Payza Account in Pakistan and was shocked to see that those people are charging Rupees 2,000/- for this process which is actually Free of cost. Yes you can very easily verify your own Payza account within 2 to 4 business days with ease. The verification process which I shared with you last time was very complicated and time consuming but now Payza has changed its policy and now you can verify your account easily without paying a single penny. So let’s get started.

verify payza account in pakistan
How to Verify Payza Account in Pakistan

This method is so simple and easy that you will be amazed to see the result. You don’t have to Deposit or withdraw money via bank wire. All you need is simple documents mention below.

1. First of all scan your Nadra ID card from both sides as seen in picture mention below. Please note that you ID card should not be expired and all the corners of your card should be clearly visible. Both English and Urdu language cards are acceptable.

2. After scanning the ID Card from both sides you have to merge both these cards into one picture. For this you can take help of Photoshop or Microsoft Paint and the end result should be look like this.

nadra id card scan copy

3. Now you need a one scan copy of Suigas, Electricity or Telephone bill in order to verify your address. Of course bill name should method with the name given in your Payza account. You cannot change your name in your account so either you have to open a new account or you have to provide the bill with your name.

Also please note that bill address should be perfectly matched with the address given in your Payza account. If its not they will reject your application. You can always change address in your Payza account easily by editing the profile settings. Bill should be latest and within from last 3 months.

suigas bill scan copy

4. Now its time to upload your documents. Visit this Payza Support Page and select the “My Account Support” link from the page. After that select “Account Verification Inquiries” and click next button.

payza verification

5. You should see a form with some fields like your name, email address and message. Just fill in the details and write in the message box that I want to verify my account and here are the required documents.

payza verification

6. After filling the form fields just click on Upload link(add File) at the bottom of the page and it will show you the Browse button. Click on it and select your ID card scan copy.

7. Again click on Upload link(add File) in order to upload the scan bill copy. Enter the Captcha code and click submit button i order to upload your documents.

payza verification

8. It will take some time to upload your documents so please be patient and don’t click the button twice. After that it will display the verification message and you should also receive confirmation email on your email address. After that they will take 2 to 4 business days and your account will be verified.

85 Responses to “Verify Payza Account in Pakistan (new 2013 easy method)”

1. Muhammad Farooq says:

Great Work Sir thanks for such great information

2. Salawas says:

Wah kia bat hain aapki .. I want to share it but the sharing buttons are hidden on my firefox

3. Usama Siddiqui says:

Nice method. Most entertaining part was the pictures of NIC card :D

4. Hariharakumar says:

Ashwarya Rai is not a Pakistani, how can she has a Nadra ID card with her picture on it ;)

5. Rana Ahmad says:

Sir i really appreciate your work. I need to verify my account but my all bills are registered to my father’s name. Can this is acceptable to payza and give me the suggestion what should i do if it is nt acceptable.
    one more thing my father is not willing to use his id card.

Open new account with your father name and submit your father’s ID card and bill copy.

• Fahad Tariq says:

Same problem was with me
        I created a new account with my Dad’s info
        Transfered funds to that account from my account
        Scanned dad’s NIC both sides and bill.

Sent them
        Got verified
        Feeling Awesome

6. Rana Ahmad says:

Slam Mohsin,
    Recently i have heard many rumors that payza is moving towards scam.Payza is not accepting credits card ,pending payments like that. Plz tell me is this true so that i can change my payment processor.Also please mention when did you get last payment through payza?

7. Rana Ahmad says:

Slam Mohsin
    I have joined clix-cents.com ptc site. What is your view about that site? Please tell me soon so that i can stay away from this if it is a scam.

8. Rana Ahmad says:

Mohsin i have asked a question from you about payza but you have not replied yet. Please answer my question they are very important to me in future.

9. M Hussain says:

it really works i have already read about it.thanks for a nice sharing.but difficulty is that name on cnic and bill should be same

10. Fraz says:

Mohsin thanks again for an amazing post.

I wanted to ask you. I have a Standard Chartered Debit card. Can i deposit in Payza using that card?

Regards

11. masudahmed says:

Dear mohsin
    i apply to verify my payza account on dated 16-2-13 but till to date nothing any response form payza site. what i do for it…

Masud please make sure that your documents are 100% correct and your bill address is exactly the same as in your Payza account.

12. masudahmed says:

Mohsin bhai

I receive email against to apply verify my Paza A/c. but i cnat understand what he wants to tolled my. I write the copy of receiving my emails quatation.plez tell me simply whats happen.

* (Hello Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for contacting Payza.

While we have received and approved your photo identification document, the proof of address statement you provided does not bear a name matching with the information in your profile. Please provide an alternate document, ensuring that the first and last name on your proof of address matches your profile name.)

13. masudahmed says:

Dear i am living in a rented house and the bill address is the owner of house and unfortunatly he is no more(dead).That is why i am facing this problem now plez suggest me what i do?

Plez tell me one thing more may i apply with the same ticket or again with new applycation…?

Brother some how you have to provide the bill with the same name on ID card and Address mention in your Payza account. Its must so you have to find your relative or friend how can help you it this regard.

14. masood ahmed says:

bill apne nam per hona zaruri he

15. salma says:

sir ma tu housewife hun mery tu bills mery full name k sath nae atay
    n hm rent pe reh rahay hain tu bills pe full name a hi nae sakta
    2ndly is ki koi fee etc b ha
    kindly reply me at my email

Agar aap rent par reh rahey hain tu aap kam az kam PTCL phone tu lagwa hey sacten hain apney naam par aur us ka bill send kar sactey hain.

Card order karney keley aap key account main kam az kam 20 dolars huney chaeen kunkey is card ki qeemat $20 hey.

• sajidali says:

bhai ma ne jis tarha ap ne upper batye tha ma ne is tarha he id card or bill submit kar daya tha but my account verify nhe hua ajj mujha 4 din ho gaya hain documents submit kiya hua plz help me

16. Mudassar says:

sir main rent pa rahta houn hamra all bills jin ka ghar hai un ka nam pa hain i am confuse ka kaisa verify kron plz help me koi aur options hai bills ka elawa

17. asif says:

asalam alekum bhai jaan mai payza ko verify karna chahata ho document k zareye mai ne support ticket click kya nic or bill send kya us k bad mail aya us mai leka ta ticket id es k bad kya karna hai pluss muje badao aap ka buhat shukreya

18. AoA Mohsin Ali Waheed
    thanks for valuable sharing its really worth prays from heart…
    Payza account ki verification k leye kisi dost ko apny naam pr docuemnts zarorat hon tu let me know mei aus ko documents provide kr don ga no need to worry free of cost
    my skype id : allvccs
    regrads
    Muhammad Imran
    Skype: allvccs
    Yahoo: allvccs

19. masudahmed says:

A.A Dear Mohsin bhai
    Dear i newly receive my Credit Card form MCB. Plez suggest me where i can use this card for get profit.

20. Isloo Guy says:

Your post is really informative and helpful. I also forwarded this post to one of my friend for verifying Payza account. Can you post post on how to make and verify Paypal account and then how to withdraw money from Paypal.

Thanks.

21. Muhammad Irfan says:

kya hum postpaid sim k bill ki copy send kar k verification kra sktey hen

22. Muhammad Rafique says:

does mcb card works with payza

23. adnan bashir says:

slam

mainy apna payza account kisi se 2500 main bnwaia hai ap ka yai blog parhny ke bad pta laga ke dhoka ho chuka hai mere pas bill ni thay rent ka makan tha ais liy to aus ne bank statment li muj se aur scan id crd takr mera adrress verify ho saky ab mujy account bnana a gya hai to kia main khd apny id crd aur bank statment par dobara payza ka account bna sakta hon khd check krny ke kiy aur ek aur bat kia koi aur tareeka hai ke main khd apny payza account se paisy niklwa sakon atm se nikal sakty hain kia kun ke woh bnda kheta hai ap paisy muj se lo gai koi tareeka ho to plz btaine thanks

24. Atizaz hassan says:

i have upload bills and cnic. then how we know our account has verify

25. Nisar says:

Mohsin Bhai
    App ka ptc site Bux Inc k baray me kia khyal ha?
    Aur Payza say Cash niklwane ka tareeqa kia ha?

26. saad says:

bro me ny kuch der phly apki post parhi aik question hy…verification k liye visa card mangty hen agar me apna alhabib ka visa card use krun to???

27. Hafiz Muhammad Dilmeer says:

Mohsin Ali Waheed:
    Cay You Give Me Your Phone Number OR Skype ID……..
    I am waiting For Your Answer

28. ikhlas siddiqui says:

bro salam MOhsin bhai tell me that is megatyper scam or really pay which u rearn plz tell me hurry that is this site scam or real……. thanks .

29. Shahzad awan says:

Thanks sir i have submitted my documents i am waiting process 2 or 4 business days i hope will better reply . Please Sir waleed if you tell us about Paypal verification process because now a days some people charge big money for paypal verification if you have knowledge about it please share us . Thank you

30. shahbaz says:

Doed UBL visa card supports payza??

31. Salman says:

You have described the easiest way to verify Payza in Pakistan. The verification through ATM card is also a good way to get verified Payza account in Pakistan.

32. Khan says:

Mohsin Ali you did a great work….thanks

33. Talib chaudhry says:

Thanks Mohsin bhai .Me apna payza acount verify kr chuka ho witin 1 hour Thanks again bro

34. Abacushood says:

IS PTCL bill can be used for verification or not, and there is slight difference in my NIC acd PTCL bill address but name is same, guide me?

35. Abacushood says:

can i send my PTCL bill as pdf file because my bill received on my email address and its in pdf Format?thanks

36. MUBASHIR ABID says:

id card ko english ma traslant kasa karna ha

37. Abacushood says:

Verified…thanks for cooperation..

38. Abacushood says:

i have send pdf format bill and it accepted..

39. Abacushood says:

card order option is not showing in my payza account despite the fact i am verified member, what is the issue

40. Abid Hussain says:

me using BESTBUX for online working, It is a click to adds only. my problem is here to not getting paid frome the er cashout, after passing 14 days of sending request for cashout thru payza method.me have a verified Payza account also, Is it a true site for this kind of job and is it pay

Thanx

41. Abacushood says:

if debit card cant be ordered how is the other way to withdraw
    cash..thanks

42. Irfan Hashmi says:

Dear Brother Mohsin,
    i have transfer some Dollar to my payza account but payza need verification for withdraw that money . i have created that account with my name but my home utility bill is not on my name tell me what can i don now for verify my account. thanks please reply me.

43. Abacushood says:

What type of bank account require for bank wire…kindly guide me

44. Abacushood says:

do you Know how to create IBAN because it require for withdrawl throug bank wire i have ubl current account number, but dont know how to convert it into IBAN?…thanks

45. Mujeeb ur Rehman Rahpoto says:

Salaam Mohsin Bhai..
    mera payza me acount hai or mere pass MCB ka debt gold card hai kya me apne is card se verify kar sakta hoon??? or agr hoga to kitne din me hoga? plz aap define karna.. thnx

46. Abacushood says:

Pay Exchanger is scam or not kindly tell me

47. syed alamzeb shah says:

A/A Sir hope u will be fine and safe there. sir the requirement are here to create account for payza is absolutely fantastic well done sir. but my problem little bit complicated I belong to Dir upper residual area of Pakistan nothing is working there even mobile service also not working at our locality. and I lived with my uncle in Peshawar and the bill is not on my name and sir may I attached gas or electricity bill which was on my uncle name can I attached this will it is acceptable plz reply that I would know what to do. thanks. I m working with multinational selling company. now I need to create account in payza. need help to guide.

Syed you can also verify account with the help of Payoneer card which is available for free. For full details visit this website Paypaki.com

48. babar says:

hallo bhi meree poass faysalbak ka craded card ha kya os se virifi ho ga payaza ac

49. saad says:

Mohsin bhai mere ghr k bill mere dad k name pe aty thy or mere dada ki death hogaye thi 1998 me to mere ghr k bill abhi bhi unhi k name pe aty hen or mera Payza ka account mere papa k name se hen to me us ka name change kar k apna dada k name pe krdo..or id card to papa ka de dunga wo urdu me hen

You cannot change name in your account but you have to open new account with your dada name and verify it. You can use his ID card if its not expired.

50. Kenneth Eric says:

Dear Mohsin, I live in Islamabad. I wanted to transfer funds to my Payza account which is already verified by your given method. But my Debit Card UBL is not allowing transfer of funds to my Payza account. Is there any other way to transfer funds. Or can you give me your number? I wanted to transfer funds ASAP, wanted to buy neobux and probux membership. Waiting for your quick response.
    Thanks.

Kenneth as far as UBL card is concerned you need to open it for internet transaction otherwise it will not work. Just call your bank hot line number and ask them to open it for online transaction.

51. Owais Khan says:

Sir mera ye question hy k mere papa k name koi bhi bils nhi hain wo sub mere dada k name hain or mai ne payza account mai name apna likha hy or card apne papa ka dala hy to mai kese verify kro account ko ?

52. Rizwan naeem says:

great working for verified payza thanks!!!!!!