In today’s life, people make security of their house and WiFi devices as their top priority, where threatening and hacking are increasing day by day. Everyone wants to secure their network, house and family by giving them top-class security. The configuration of a range extender via mywifiext works for you in the same way by providing you safety of your networking devices with a valid IP address and high-speed of internet all over the house.
So, if you are a Netgear user and want to enjoy features of Netgear new extender setup, then you have to:
- Set your router free openly in an airy room so that you can connect it with the range extender.
- Always wait for blinking green lights on both the devices.
- Use a good Ethernet cable to connect your WiFi devices with each other.
- Place your networking devices away from walls, windows, doors, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, electronic gadgets etc.
- A safe, secure, and reliable network.
- Never let unauthorized source to access your WiFi.
- Shock resistance and beautiful design.
- Provides you high range of internet speed even in those areas that are mentioned as dead zones.
Note: If you found that electricity is fluctuating, sometime high sometime low, then it is strictly recommended do not proceed forward.
Mywifiext.net: Configuration of a Netgear Range Extender
Connect your Netgear range extender and the existing router with the help of an Ethernet cable. After that, plug them both into an electric wall socket and as soon as you see blinking green lights on your devices, connect your PC with the range extender. Next, open a web (internet) browser and in the address bar type mywifiext.net new extender setup. Now, mywifiext login page will ask you to type the default login credentials. Fill them by default and proceed towards Netgear Genie home page.
Netgear Genie Setup: Provide you the desired solution
Netgear Genie setup page provides you the ultimate solution for your range extender setup. It is the most powerful app that can run on your Mac, wired and wireless devices. On the other hand, it can configure with your router as well as the extender easily. With a successful Netgear genie setup, you can easily monitor and control the security of your home networking system. Also, remember that there are few points that you should take care.
- Download the up running and latest firmware for your WiFi devices.
- Do not overheat and overload your internet devices. As soon as you found them heated, chill them down for a short while by unplugging them for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not place them in a congested place.
- Choose a higher neat, clean, and dry spot for placement.
Now, coming back to Netgear genie, you can easily login via mywifiext. Just grab your computer and log in via web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer). Once logged in successfully, fill in the login credentials (default).
Important Note: Do not touch the wireless settings until and unless you are aware of it. If you changed them, try to remember username and 192.168.1.250 login ip, else you will be forced to reboot your entire system.
Hope you got the required details? If yes, fill them and move forward. If not, then without wasting your time, contact our tech support team.
Hope you are satisfied with our views. We insist you to share your views in the comment box given below. We are willingly waiting to help you and solve each and every problem of yours. Your feedback would be important for us.