With the invention of a micro chip world become revolutionize and world became paper less. Than personal computer came into existence and everybody have this luxury at there homes. Now even your smart phones have enough memory to store all you data and this can be expanded more by memory cards. Yes memory cards are used every where and in variety of gadgets. All people like to have memory cards now a days and specially 1 GB memory card is the most common between them. Some times 1 GB memory card is not enough for all your needs and you have to buy a new one. But what if you can convert your 1 GB memory card into 2 GB in size with the help of a software.
How to convert 1 GB Memory card into 2 GB in Size:
1. First copy all your data from memory card into safe place because we are going to format it.
2. Download Free software Skymedi 2GB Fix given at the end of this post and unzip it.
3. Right click on Unzipped file and select “Run as Administrator”.
4. Now select the memory card drive from the drop down menu and click on Fix button.
5. Click on Refresh Button to see the new space of your memory card.
Note: This trick is only applicable to 1 GB memory card only.